Create tactical plans to enact manager’s sourcing strategies for areas of product responsibility, drive vendor sourcing/ evaluation, vendor/product development activities and provide necessary support to subordinate to ensure
on time execution and quality products that meet or exceed our customer’s needs/expectations.
- Create tactical plans to enact manager’s sourcing strategies for areas of product responsibility.
- Responsible for developing and cultivating vendor partnerships to meet current and future needs according to strategic direction of product categories
- Negotiate pricing programs with vendors and prepare quotes and proposals
- Foster open communication across Asian and European teams.
- Organize and lead buying trips with customers
- Accountable for success/failure in assigned product categories as determined by key company metrics including FOB shipment, import sales and margin
- Administer expenses within budgetary guidelines
- Perform additional related responsibilities as requested.
- Business or professional degree or equivalent
- 7+ years of relevant industry experience related to European retail market
- Solid business acumen
- Effective written and oral communication in English and Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin)
- Proficient in the use of MS offices (excel in pivot table, vlookup, etc.) and other ERP system.
- Must be well organized, proactive and result oriented.
applications will be collected for recruitment purpose only and treated in strict confidentiality.