EKPAC China Ltd
This is a position for which strong leadership, team building and managerial skills are required. The successful candidate should have at least four years of experience as a Merchandiser, work in the fields of
office furnishings, medical consumables and firefighting equipment is preferable. The candidate will need to discuss potentials and desire to grow beyond the requirements of this job position.
- Sales and drive the product planning process for the brand
- Recording of all details from customer meetings
- Daily communication in fluent English to customers and sales reps in USA and Europe and China
- Liaise with China sourcing department to meet new sample design criteria and deadlines for all sales opportunities
- Lead follow up effort and manage deadlines for samples and new designs through timely teamwork with sourcing department.
- Prepare sales quotations
- Adhere to regulations and procedures outlined in customer import guides
- Schedule Compliance and Safety Audits for factories
- Manage all details of purchase order processing
- Scheduling and follow through on QA process
- University Degree
- Five years minimum prior experience as merchandiser /senior merchandiser in buying office or trading company
- Energetic and motivated to succeed and take on more responsibility
- Must be a team player, with a mature, professional and positive attitude
- Must take initiative for business to succeed and be an independent problem solver
- Must be able to set goals and plans, anticipate change and revise accordingly
- Fluent English and Chinese communication skills, both written and spoken essential
- Experience in dealing with factories in China and Vietnam
- Excellent IT skills, Microsoft Office and Chinese Word processing
- Excellent time management skills , good command in English ; Chinese and Mandarin
- Open, flexible and receptive towards changes
- 13th Month Pay + Discretionary Bonus
- Medical Allowance
- Life Insurance after 2 years of service
Interested parties, please send your resume, cover letter with Current Salary and Expected Salary by email to hr department
OR by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All the personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.