A well know US apparel company with over 200 staff across Asia Pacific. With more than a few decades of history in the market, the company recently expands the Hong Kong office and adds headcount into different divisions.
- Manage development to bulk production process
- Work with garment factories to achieve best prices
- Work to ensure a seamless co-ordination with internal colleagues related to development issues
- Monitor suppliers and the production market to update market situation.
- Partner with local and overseas technical teams to ensure Brand requirements are met, i.e. fit, fabric, yarn, color, wash, general quality assurance and production techniques
- Provide updated market information to customers in respect of style, fabrics, delivery etc.
- Provide information of competitor's activities within ability to access the market.
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years related work experience in sourcing and production for intimate, lingerie or underwear categories
- Solid experience in managing lingerie is highly preferred
- Strong technical knowledge in relevant categories
- Detail-oriented, strong planning and coordination skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (strong English language skills)
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Less experience candidates will consider as Merchandiser posistion
The company culture is fun, dynamic and encourages work-life balance. Guaranteed 14 months salary and attractive company benefits. Interested parties please send your application today!