Liaise with factory and support Merchandising Team & Director to follow up and order placements with China and Vietnam support communicate and liaise with buying offices and internal parties.
To manage and coordinate, ensure on time delivery and customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Dealing direct with customers and suppliers.
- Responsible for production follow up, system checking and updates.
- Achieve strong customer services through quick response, effective problem solving and providing creative options as well as market intelligence.
- Deliver products (samples and bulk) within customers’ specifications – both aesthetic and physical standards.
- Managing both customer and factory sides, to success smooth sealing process.
- Take responsibility for development samples with factory.
- Managing ongoing orders at production and follow-up manufacturer factory organizations.
- Establish partnership with customers, contractors and all team players to deliver efficient work process and product development.
- Must have minimum 5 years’ experience in denim field.
- Have strong sense of quality and fashion.
- Willing to travel at short notice to China (Panyu) and work with factory.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment, being pro-active and fast for all the processes.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English/Mandarin.
- Well organized and strong daily follow up skills.
- Have strong sense of quality and fashion is a must.
- Strong analyzing and problem solving skill and more proactive in details.
- Advanced user of MS Office applications.
Interested candidates please send detailed resume with present and expected salary to Cheong Tai International Trading Limited by clicking "Apply Now" by fax at 24075195.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.