YouTrip is a multi-currency mobile wallet with a prepaid Mastercard® that lets you pay with no fees in 150+ currencies at wholesale exchange rates. The mobile application also allows for the exchange and storage of 10 selected currencies
in advance through the in-app exchange feature. The YouTrip mobile application works with a linked pre-paid Mastercard® and can be used to make payments at more than 30 million Mastercard accepting merchants worldwide.
YouTrip is a regional financial technology startup based in Hong Kong and Singapore, dedicated to creating the best mobile financial services for travellers by simplifying overseas spending and creating a fuss-free travel experience.
YouTrip's mission is to help people across Southeast Asia manage their money in a simpler yet smarter way, starting with a core focus on travellers.
Our culture is entrepreneurial, open & transparent, teamwork oriented with a flat structure. We look for engineers that demonstrate curiosity and creativity in problem solving. The ideal candidate for this Senior Mobile Developer
position is someone who exhibits strong passion for perfecting the mobile design with our UX team, as well as demonstrated ability to work with server-side / backend developers.
- Design and build next-generation financial mobile applications for iOS
- Understand how to consume data from middleware and 3rd party APIs
- Be able to create smooth mobile user interfaces based on UX designs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features in a fast and iterative development process
- Unit-test the code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general product reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance and optimization
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new available technologies to maximize product development efficiency
- Build, Unit Test, Private Beta Test and Submit/Deploy to the App Store
- Mobile application security knowledge would be an advantage
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent and hands-on software engineering experience
- 5+ years proven track record in developing highly polished and feature rich mobile applications (please show us your product)
- Experience with web service protocols, security, data formats (e.g. REST, OAuth, JSON, etc.)
- Proficiency in Swift
- Familiarity with continuous integration and automated testing tools/frameworks
- Ability to prioritise, work to tight deadlines, manage multiple and changing priorities.
- A true passion for entrepreneurship and changing the status quo. A never-ending desire to grow and learn
What We Offer:
- While receiving a highly competitive remuneration, we offer you the opportunity to lead and work with an exceptionally passionate and talented group of people
to transform the future of banking in Asia
- Meal allowance
- Freeflow of snacks and drinks
- Weekly sports night, badminton lunch
- Medical and dental insurance
Please apply with full resume,
stating current and expected salary, available date by clicking “APPLY NOW”.
You may refer to our company website for more information at www.you.co
*Personal data collected
will be used for recruitment purpose only.