Network Design, Blade server, SAN, VMware VCP6, Cisco CCNP, Firewall, VPN, DevOps, SysOps,and Hybrid Cloud
Your new company
This large-sized fashion institution is known for its work-life balance and stable environment.
Your new role
- As a Network Engineer, you will be responsible for engineering changes, with a specific focus on the network that supports global infrastructure development (both on-premises and cloud) to different IT applications. You will have a strong desire to automate and be comfortable to take initiatives in the new system development process.
- Contribute the infrastructure and hardware from servers, storage, network, security devices, on-premises (data centres and local offices), and cloud
- Develop and maintain functional and secure networks in both Linux and Windows platform
- Assist in the troubleshooting of technical problems, challenges and complexities that exists within the network
- Support the design of the future system with automation solutions and network architecture
- Perform capacity and resources planning, assessing network risks and contingency planning
- Outline and document system operation procedures
- Collaborate with other teams in support of the project goals and provide support during non-office hours occasionally
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Network Engineering or related discipline
- Familiarity with AWS/ MS O365/ MS Azure AD Administration
- Good concept of technical infrastructure environment on-premises and cloud
- Experience with network topology design, blade server, SAN, VMware VCP6, Cisco CCNP, Firewall, VPN, DevOps, SysOps,and Hybrid cloud environment preferred
What you'll get in return
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with 25 offices worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send it to my email [email protected]. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.