The Senior Officer/ Assistant Manager in the Customer Services & Policy Administration Department will have to provide extensive support to both corporate and individual clients covering the job scope as below:-.
- Customer Services:
- Respond to customer enquiries and requests in relating to employee benefit products and general insurance services in a timely and professional manner
- Work collaboratively with other internal departments to ensure customer’s request are properly handled and resolved in order to maintain customer satisfaction level
- Maintain the record of customers’ request accurately
- Policy Admin:
- Handle policy checking, billing and massive daily mailings. Ensure the policy content is accurate, issue billing timely and deliver documents to client without delay
- Follow up on policy related documents
- Provide support to other teams such as renewal case support and others admin issues
- Higher diploma holder of business related disciplines with good academic results
- 3 years related experience in general insurance claim or employee benefits is a must
- Good computer skills on MS applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint etc.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Mature & good interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Logical thinking, detail-minded, self-motivated, dedicated, enthusiastic and out-going
- Able to work independently and to meet deadline
- To be successful in the job, personal attributes such as Can-Do and Follow-Through attitude are more important than technical competences
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
- 5-days work week
- Attractive monthly basic salary plus annual performance bonus
- Promising career development
- Comprehensive fringe benefits including but not limited to:
- 12 working days annual leave up to 20 days subject to years of services
- Various types of leave such as family care leave, birthday leave, exam leave, maternity and paternity leave.
- Free life and health insurance including both in and out-patient benefits
- Pension benefits on top of MPF mandatory contribution
- Training and development sponsorship
Candidates should be noticed that written test as well as aptitude test will be conducted during the hiring process. Interested parties please submit your full resume with date availability, current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
(All personal data provided by job applicants are used only for recruitment purpose and will be treated strictly confidential. Unsuccessful applications will be properly disposed within 3 months.)