• To conduct risk-based audit and assignments in financial, operational and systems areas
• To prepare audit plans and audit report
• To carry out audits and compliance testing, including evaluation of internal controls and design of audit programs and execution of fieldworks
• To follow up of audit recommendations with various parties on their rectification
• To undertake other special or ad hoc projects
• University degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related discipline with relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CPA, CIA, CISA)
• At least 5 years’ internal audit experience in brokerage, corporate finance, asset management and financial institution operations
• Experience in Big-4 CPA firm and/or with IT audit exposure is a plus
• Self-motivated, great initiative with strong analytical and critical mind set
• Meticulous and attentive to details
• Good communication skills to interact effectively with different business and operational units
• Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
• Familiar with PC software (Excel, MS Word)
We offer attractive salary, benefits and 5-day workweek to the successful applicant. Please send your resume with present and expected salary to the Group Human Resources Manager. (Please quote the job reference number on the email subject line.)
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
We are a diverse financial service group based in HK and listed on the HKEX (00952). The major business includes securities and futures dealing, corporate financial advisory, asset management, financial media and proprietary investments. The group has grown substantially in revenue, staff number and operation scales recently, and requires the additional scope of the following position.