Our client is a leading securities firm with good work life balance and dynamic working culture. In order to cope with the company growth, they are currently looking for a Senior settlement Officer and an Assistant Settlement Manager to join the Operations team.
As a Senior Officer / Assistant Manager, Settlement, you are responsible for the following but not limited to:
- Handle daily securities operations from front to back office
- Perform daily settlement operations for local and China markets
- Prepare and ensure the accuracy of the stock reconciliations
- Assist in KYC for new accounts opening
- Assist sales team and client services team to resolve any client's enquiries or instructions in terms of settlement
- Participate in system enhancement such as UAT testing if necessary
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in financial services
- Solid experience in using CCASS
- A good team player, willing to learn and able to work under high pressure
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in Cantonese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to [email protected] or click "Apply Now" .
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.