The incumbent will be responsible for the following in the Fund Services Department:
- Support the daily operations of cash management, trade settlement as well as corporate actions for designated portfolios and funds.
- Communicate with fund managers, brokers as well as sub-custodian for ensuring settlement process completed smoothly.
- Participate on Fund Launch Project and User Acceptance Test.
- Degree in business related disciplines with minimum 5 year’s relevant experience in banking or financial services industry.
- Familiar with MPF & ORSO Funds / Private Equity Funds’ operation
- Experience in PRC market’s operation and knowledge in HiPortfolio System areadvantages
- Good communications skills and proficiency in PC skills (MS Word and Excel)
- Fluency in written English and Chinese and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Officer
Apply with full resume with your present and expected salary either by clicking Apply Now, or to
The Personnel Manager, Bank of Communications Trustee Limited, 1/F, Far East Consortium Building, 121 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong.
Data held by the Company relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for the consideration of applications and may refer suitable applicants
to other vacancies within the Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request