• Communicate and build relationship with intermediaries support and push business
• Provide soft and hard skill (Employee Benefit/ MPF / Licensing) training to intermediaries
• Keep abreast of market development and deliver key initiatives to intermediaries via effective training programmes
• Provide professional and technical advice to intermediaries
• Develop a materials to eLearning
• Responsible for administration & support duties such as course enrolment, classroom and training record maintenance
• Compile reports by conducting training data analysis and evaluation
• Communicate and build relationship with intermediaries support
• Conduct & arrange outsource CPD training
• University graduate with minimum 1-2 years training & Insurance experience
• Proficient knowledge in MPF, ORSO a plus
• Strong presentation, communications, and facilitation skills
• Proficient in written & spoken English and Chinese
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Knowledge in insurance industry preferred
• Able to manage projects independently
We are the world’s first fully integrated multi-industry Online
to Offline Talent Recruitment Platform.
Launched in 2012 as a traditional recruitment firm, CGP has become one of the largest recruitment solutions firms in Asia with 400+ team members delivering executive search, recruitment process outsourcing and contracting services to multi-national and domestic firms.
The firm operates 9 offices in Mainland China and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and the United States.
In 2018, the company won multiple industry awards including Best Recruitment Firm and Best Innovation in Recruitment as a result of the development of our proprietary O2O AI enabled Top20Talent platform.
These services include traditional C-level to mid-level executive search, market entry/outbound investment consultancy and organizational design solutions through their industry specialized Partners and Consultants.
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.cornerstoneglobalpartners.com/ or www.cgpo2o.com