The incumbent will participate in daily operations of Fund Administration team in relation to client dealing, review of Fund offering documents and perform ad-hoc
Fund Administration projects.
- Responsible for UT system’s operation including client accounts enrollment and renewal, KYC / AML process, system parameters set up and data files maintenance.
- Assist manager to supervise a team, ensure to provide professional services in daily order dealing, data input checking and settlement operations relating to UT products.
- Enhance systems implementation such as drafting of user requirement, design testplan, conduct User Acceptance Test, etc.
- Review policies, rules & procedures and streamline operational processes in order to maintain good quality services and support new business initiatives.
- Perform ad hoc projects or assignments.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Accounting or related subjects or above.
- Minimum 4-5 years’ relevant solid experience in any Fund Transfer Agency or related fields, with exposure to the Fund House operation service.
- Familiar with Unit Trust dealing operations is preferable.
- Good knowledge inAML Rules and other relevant regulatory rules and regulations.
- Proficiency in using MS Office i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese Word Processing …
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua.
- Well organization, self-motivated, able to work independently, proactive in problem solving and willing to work under pressure.
Apply with full resume with your present and expected salary either by clicking "Apply Now" or to
The Personnel Manager, Bank of Communications Trustee Limited, 1/F, Far East Consortium Building, 121 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong.
Data held by the Company relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for the consideration of applications
and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.