Our client, a well-established Investment Bank to invite high calibre candidates to join their company.
- Efficient execution of assigned audit projects based on the department's risk-based Internal Audit Plan;
- Conduct independent and objective assessments of internal controls, risk management processes, financial results, compliance requirements, and other corporate processes etc.;
- Prepare draft audit programs and other pre-audit planning activities;
- Plan and execute review and testing related to internal controls and risk management procedures;
- Manage the delivery of timely audit reports, results and high-quality deliverables;
- Partner with management to develop corrective action plans in response to all audit observations and subsequent follow-ups;
- Coordinate quarterly follow-up and document action plan statuses based on discussions with respective management action plan owners;
- Execute various aspects of assigned Internal Audit projects (planning, fieldwork, testing, workpaper preparation, draft reporting, etc.) in a timely manner.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines;
- Holders of CPA would be an advantage;
- At least 3 years of internal / external audit experience in private equity or fund house is a plus;
- Understanding of internal control concepts and frameworks (COSO, COBIT);
- Experience with and knowledge of auditing processes and methodologies, including flowcharting;
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaboration skills and presentation skills;
- Excellent command of English and Chinese (written and spoken). Mandarin is essential.
To apply, please send your detailed resume or contact Boei Yan at 3460 2012 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited 2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 3996 8090