- Conduct risk assessments and audit planning according to the organizational goals, and assist in internal audit projects
Review business processes, assess key risks and evaluate adequacy of internal controls and compliance procedures
Assist in preparation of reports on audit observations and provide value-added and feasible recommendations
- Follow up on corrective actions taken by management
- Perform ad hoc assignments
- Degree holder in accounting or related discipline
- Student member or finalist of professional bodies in accounting and auditing, such as HKICPA, IIA etc., is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of solid auditing experience (either internal or external), preferably in electronics manufacturing industry
- Able to work independently and work as a team
- Self initiative, well organized, with strong analytical skill
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua.
- Frequent travel to Heyuan production plant, Guangdong Province, is required
- 5-day Work
- Full staff benefits including medical & life insurance coverage
- Ongoing career development path
Interested parties please send your full resume to the Manager – HR, Varitronix Group, Unit A-F, 35/F, Legend Tower, 7 Shing Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or email through "Apply Now". Our company information can be viewed at our website www.varitronix.com.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.