- Responsible for managing all improvement, repairs and maintenance works for the common facilities and the community;
- Monitoring and coordinating the works carried out by consultants, contractors and in-house technical team.
- Degree/Diploma holder in Civil / Building / Building Services / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in repair and maintenance or construction and installation of building facilities and utilities, preferably in large scale residential estates;
- Proven track record of investigating defects, improving aged facilities, building utilities and services equipment maintenance, handling of operation & maintenance record and information,
preparing tender document, clarifying technical enquiries from various parties, making technical advice, and supervising contractors & in-house technicians;
- Self-motivated with analytical mind
- Knowledge/ experience in quantity surveying, contract management, term contract and renovation will be an advantage;
- Good interpersonal skills with good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Less experience will be considered for the post of Officer - Maintenance.
Work Location: Discovery Bay
Free transportation to Discovery Bay will be provided. In fact, it only takes 25 min ride for ferry from Central or 10-15 min ride for bus from Sunny Bay MTR. If you want to know more about
the work life in Discovery Bay, please watch this video: https://goo.gl/6LLK75
We offer competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF. We value our employees’ career development and provide them
with a variety of internal and external training opportunities.
- Online application - visit our website http://www.hkri.com (Career Opportunities/ Discovery Bay Services Management Limited) to complete the on-line application form;
- Email - send your detailed resume and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
- Whatsapp - 9629 1664;
- Fax - 2902 2513.
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose
and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.