We strive to be a world class real estate investor and manager by managing and making places out of the ordinary in the communities we serve. We believe we can succeed by acquiring talent with the right mindset, experience and capabilities as we pursue our medium-term goal – Vision 2025.
In 2020, Link was voted as “Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2020” by HR Asia. We have also won 3 bronze awards in the 2020 Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards in 2 categories - the “Innovative Use of Technology in Human Resources” and “Innovation in Human Resources Management, Planning & Practice” categories. We will continue to deliver on our promise to Link People to a Brighter Future.
- Assist in the planning, organizing, implementing and evaluating the marketing events and promotion activities including sales driven promotions, stage shows, PR events, in-mall decorations and social media promotions, etc.
- Manage, develop and execute the internal & external communication collaterals. Budget planning and control on events and programs to maximize the cost effectiveness
- Participate in the company's internal planning processes and strategic reviews and work closely with different internal & external parties
- Write, edit and disseminate a variety of communications including press releases, website content, newsletter and online feeds
- Work in coordination with business partnerships as well as tenants for joint venture and online promotions
- Conduct the market intelligence research and survey
- Provide support in implementing internal policies and procedures to ensure compliance
- Degree holder with minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience, preferably in shopping mall, developer and agency companies
- Strong in analyzing and understanding market data
- Result-oriented with strong communication and coordination skills
- Strategic thinking, mature, detail-minded, independent, proactive and hard working
- Excellent in written English and Chinese
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in PC skills, particularly in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
How to Apply?
If you resonate with Link's vision and aspire to develop a rewarding career with us, please send your full resume along with a cover letter by clicking "Apply Now"