- Compile timely and accurate credit portfolio management and Basel-related reports.
- Assist in credit RWA management including credit RWA data upload, adjustments, review and analysis.
- Coordinate the process of credit rating archival and unrated exposure.
- Prepare test plans and conduct/coordinate User Acceptance Tests for new systems/tools such as Credit Master, Report Automation Tool, and other portfolio management / Basel related projects.
- Perform ad-hoc data collections/analysis requested by Head Office, Business Units and Department Head.
- University graduate is preferred.
- Relevant banking experiences, particularly in project UAT, data mining and report compilation.
- Strong risk awareness
- Good team player be mature with good communications and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous with an analytical, logical and skeptical mind
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English with good communication skills
- Proactive, Self-motivated, good interpersonal skill, able to work independently and meet UAT / project deadlines
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
Do you have what it takes to shape the future of Asia?
As a leading bank in Asia-Pacific, we offer challenges and opportunities to meet your career aspirations. At UOB, we are dedicated to make big impression in the region. As a team, we know we will make a difference and shape Asia’s future. We seek passionate dynamic and driven individuals towards performance excellence.
Join us. Take up the challenge as we make our mark in Asia.