- Responsible for the marketing of the company’s property projects
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of sales and marketing plan
- Support and execute a full spectrum of branding, marketing and promotional campaigns
- Responsible for the production of marketing tools (including sales brochure, booklet, TV commercial, video, computer renderings, print advertisements, outdoor billboards, online/ social
media interactive tools, etc.)
- Coordinate and support marketing and PR events and promotional activities
- Coordinate media placement
- Liaise with and develop good relationships with strategic partners and production suppliers
- Conduct market research and competitor monitoring
- University graduate in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related disciplines
- At least 6-8 years solid experience in Sales & Marketing preferably in property field
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Creative, self-motivated and responsible; with passion for the marketing field
- Good team player while with ability to work independently with good organizational and analytical skills
- Dynamic and able to meet tight schedule and work under pressure
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Working Location: Tsuen Wan
We offer 5-day work and competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF. Free transportation
to Discovery Bay will be provided.
To apply, please visit our website
http://www.hkri.com to complete the on-line application.
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when
the recruitment process is finished.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.