- Handle out-patient and in-patient precertification or case approvals;
- Liaise with doctors, other service providers and internal business units to gather information pertinent to a particular case;
- Conduct case reviews/follow up if necessary;
- Handle medical claims related issues and enquiries;
- Deliver professional customer service to the network, clients, and other service providers
Requirements & Attributes:
- Holder of Bachelor’s Degree;
- Minimum of 3 years in health care management, medical or insurance claims;
- Good communication skills in both English and Chinese including Putonghua;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Candidates with more experience or higher qualification will be considered for an Assistant Manager role;
- Early availability is preferred
We offer stable working hours, friendly work environment and a competitive remuneration package commensurate to the right candidates with qualification and working experience. Fringe benefits include medical scheme (include eligible dependents), discretionary performance-based incentive, etc.
Applicants should send their C. V. with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.