The applicant must possess
- a recognised degree in engineering or science or quality management discipline;
- a minimum of 5 years’ post-qualification work experience in quality management; with experience in developing and conducting in-house training on quality process is preferred;
- knowledge in international quality systems, quality management tools and methodologies in a public body or sizable organisation;
- experience in internal audit of systems and processes;
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- self-starter and self-directed attitude, and capability of working with minimal supervision; and
- excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
(Applicants who do not possess the required qualifications and / or experience may be considered for other positions within the organisation.)
- to develop and implement quality strategies, plans, systems, quality requirements of services, and standardised quality processes;
- to establish, implement and monitor quality systems to ensure service delivery complying with standards;
- to lead and coordinate with respective teams to perform investigations of discrepancies, failures, complaints or any adverse issues and take necessary actions to resolve
them and prevent their recurrence, when necessary;
- to monitor, analyse, drive continuous improvement on quality issues, suggest improvement initiatives to ensure success in service delivery and consistent good service quality
- to develop and enhance its quality culture by implementing continual improvement programs;
- to oversee day to day operations of all quality functions;
- to monitor and report trade testing capacity, performance output, customer satisfaction, etc.; and
- to carry out any other duties as assigned from time to time by the Executive Director.
The position is on a renewable fixed-term contract (subject to performance and operational needs) for a period of 2 years.
Please click the below “Apply Now” to complete the application form and upload the updated curriculum vitae, the results of English and Chinese Language obtained in public examinations,
current and expected salary together with a covering letter stating one’s suitability for the job on or before
29 May 2019.
For further details on CIC please refer to website: http://www.cic.hk