Job No.: 495365
Employment Type: Full time
Personal Banking Risk And Integrated Management Department
Job Functions: Bank Operations, Compliance
- Perform regular review of end-to-end processes, and identify areas for improvement to ensure and control potential risks of frontline units;
- Ensure AML compliance level with local rules and regulations as well as keeping abreast of company policies;
- Develop a mechanism to ensure that customer data is updated in a timely manner as well as compliance with the Bank's policies, related banking ordinances, and other regulatory
- Provide advisory support on procedural issues on retail banking business
- Establish and enhance policies and procedures in respect of retail banking business to ensure full compliance with external regulatory requirements, internal bank policies
and operational risk control
- Liaise and collaborate with different business units to complete the project/other work assigned by the management.
- Manage and coordinate the ad hoc projects or emergence incident.
- University graduate in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Marketing or other related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years' retail banking experience in procedure formulation, process improvement or project management, preferably in AML / compliance related exposure ;
- Strong understanding on retail banking operations with knowledge of banking environment and regulatory requirements in Hong Kong
- Self-motivation with excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills;
- Good command of both verbal and written English and Chinese
- Knowledge of Microsoft software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances to the right candidates.
Interested parties, please submit your application by clicking Apply Now. For details, please visit our website
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will
be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.