Job No.: 494351
Employment Type: Full time
Departments: Legal & Compliance and Operational Risk Management Department
Job Functions: Risk Management, Compliance
- Assist business units to apply operational risk management tools to help identifying, assessing, monitoring and controlling operational risk.
- Conduct reviews to identify possible operational risks and provide recommendations to address the control weakness; monitor the implementation progress of the enhanced controls.
- Conduct due diligence pertaining to new products/ services as well as insourced/ outsourced activities, give advice on operational risk management matters.
- Work closely with business/ support units to effectively manage operational risk in accordance with legal, regulatory and internal requirements.
- Lead team members to perform daily work.
- Provide training on operational risk management.
- Degree or above with major in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting or other related discipline.
- Holder of relevant Professional Qualification or overseas exposure will be an advantage.
- Familiar with the operations of various business lines including wholesale banking, retail banking, investment banking, treasury markets and back office support functions. Knowledge and/or
exposure to Fintech tools will be an added advantage.
- Around 15 years operational risk management experience or experience in internal control, auditing or procedural review. 5 years or above in managing a team.
- Accustom to multi-tasking with ability to prioritize.
- Attention to details, good analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good communication (including Cantonese, Mandarin, English) and report writing skills (in both English and Chinese).
(Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Operational Risk Manager.)
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances to the right candidates. Interested parties,
please submit your application by clicking Apply Now. For details, please visit our website
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within
24 months of receipt.