Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Pension Project Manager.
In this role, you will
- Assist the team head to oversee all Pension projects through participation in workstream lead meetings, Programme Workgroup
- To act as Business Transformation Lead for Pension Transformation initiatives. Define new target operating model, implement and embed transformation from end-to-end perspectives and driving deliverables per expected business benefits. Include but not limit to Regulatory Changes & Digital initiatives
- To act as business project manager managing business projects, developing business cases and business plan, coordinating resources, reporting on activities and progress , risk & issues
- Deal with external parties such as external consultant, Information Technology vendors, MPFA & auditors as well as internal parties such as Compliance, Risk & Trustee etc.
- Steers the activities of the project working Group, communicates actions and results to all interested parties as well as to other interested groups where appropriate
- Works with all the stakeholders including Trustee and other relevant teams
- Improve customer experience via enabling digital journey for Pension
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Degree holder, experience in banking sector and complex project management
- Good working knowledge of functional area in an operational or consulting capacity
- Demonstrated ability to create and drive large scale programmatic change in large organisations
- Excellent good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytic ability and able to make sensible business judgment
- Able to organize and handle multiple tasks with minimum supervision
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000CRO8
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited