We're looking for a Senior PR Account Executive to join our team. Working together with our creative team of copywriters, designers, art directors and post-production specialists, you will work together to create amazing content for our international clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Familiarise with clients’ products and services, the target audience and their competitors’ activities.
- Oversee the entire creative process from developing creative concept to designing final output.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts.
- Manage a creative brief, often in partnership with other creative team members.
- Provide useful thoughtful and constructive contributions to team meetings and conversations.
- Develop creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with other creative team members.
- Maturity of thought and confidence to present and explain ideas to colleagues & management.
- Demonstrate strong project management skills: can take ownership of a task/project with excellent attention to detail.
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between client and agency by maintaining regular contact with both to ensure effective communication flows.
- Collaborate with other disciplines including production companies, designers, photographers, copywriters and printers.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Presenting project specific ideas and budget to client.
- Encourage, motivate and support other team members.
- Lead and mentor less experienced account executives.
- Degree holder or above in Business, Sales & Marketing, Communications, or related discipline from reputable university and at least 4 - 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Self-motivated, creative, independent and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is a must.
- Have a positive and passionate approach with a can-do attitude.
- Produce clear and concise verbal and written communications.
- Meticulous planning and organizational skills.
- An unquenchable curiosity for finding out about media and content.
- Candidates with less experience will consider as PR Account Executive.
Interested candidates please send us your CV with expected salary by clicking Apply Now!