To take charge of procurement operations, including purchasing and inventory of raw materials, sourcing of raw materials and
services, selection of vendors, and distribution of finished goods.
Has the ability to formulate strategy as well as lead and coach the procurement team to improve overall vendor performance
and drive cost reduction for the business. Reports directly to the Managing Director.
- the candidate will help in sourcing and developing new suppliers
- to establish strategic partnership with our suppliers
- help drive down production cost on critical parts and components sourcing
- strengthen the purchasing platform by improving processes (SOP & IT system) and introducing new tools and methods
- formulating and developing purchasing strategies for the company
- engineering degree
- at least 10 years relevant experience with 5 years in managerial position
- knowledge of metal parts and components market and suppliers
- experience in precious metal components, equipment and processes
- strong entrepreneur mind with strategy thinking
- experience in Chinese culture and people
- comfortable in complex human networks, capable of efficient influence over cross functional colleagues
- strong negotiation, communication and management skills-good in both
written and spoken English & Mandarin
Interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.