- University Degree in Business Management or equivalent
- MCIPS or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum 6 years solid experience in Procurement field
- Familiar with tendering process
- Solid experience in indirect materials procurement is preferable
- Good sense of ownership and servicing mindset to provide efficient and effective procurement service
- Self-driven, able to work independently and under pressure
- Good communication, negotiation skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Act as commodity buyer for the product categories of Facilities Management Service and Bus Spares
- Perform end-to-end procurement process including supplier management
- Liaise with internal clients to analyze business needs and develop appropriate procurement plans
- Manage annual procurement spend of $100 million
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. The Company will keep personal data of unsuccessful job applicants for a maximum period of 12 months. After that time, the personal data will be destroyed.