- Execute new product launch plan, and involve in product management to ensure the achievement of any agreed performance targets;
- Collect sales data and customer voices via various sales channels to ensure the accurate and effective evaluation of new product launches;
- Provide research, analysis and report about customer needs to ensure the timely provision of information which supports the product development function;
- Provide research, analysis and report about competitors’ product developments to ensure the timely provision of information which supports the company’s decision making;
- Provide product training to sales functions to ensure they can accurately deliver the product concepts, functions and benefits;
- Responsible for inventory management.
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 year working experience in business management or product management;
- Strong interest in consumer product, aggressive and meticulous;
- Able to work independently under tight schedule, strong interpersonal skill, problem solving, well organized and attention to details;
- Organized, multi-tasking, detail-minded, creative and self-motivated with ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Product Executive
Interested parties please send full resume including
your availability, present and expected salary
Please visit our website at
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.