- Organize, coordinate and implement projects for youth and community development.
- Initiate and draft funding applications and bidding proposals.
- Prepare programme related work as required by Centre-in-Charge.
- Coach junior staff so as to enhance the overall centre performance.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Degree holder or above.
- 3 years or above relevant experiences, preferably in event management or in NGOs.
- Candidate with experience in projects related to arts and culture will be an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Passionate about youth development and enjoy team work.
- Self-motivated, detail-minded, independent and able to work under pressure.
- Willing to work on shift and public holidays.
- Working location at Aberdeen.
- Required to conduct the Sexual Conviction Record Check due to work nature.
Interested parties may apply with resume, stating source of recruitment information, expected salary (application without expected salary will not be considered) and availability to
Human Resources Department
The Warehouse Teenage Club Limited
25/F Wofoo Commercial Building
574-576 Nathan Road
Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong
or by clicking "APPLY NOW"
Our website: www.warehouse.org.hk
Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for employment-related purpose only.