To cope with our business expansion, we are inviting competent candidates to apply for the above position:
- Responsible for project management, project overview and progress supervision.
- Oversee project activities and requirement with concerned parties to ensure completion of projects in a cost-effective manner within specified time frame and quality control.
- Diploma or above in Building Studies, Interior Design or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in project management / administration as well as site co-ordination for interior fitting-out projects;
- Sound knowledge in E&M works to comply with statutory requirement on Building Ordinance are an advantage;
- Managing full set of design, construction documents for quality, materials and budget conformity in a timely manner;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop and 3D visualization software are an asset;
- Good command of written and spoken both in English and Cantonese;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with clients, sub-contractors and internal project team members;
- Able to work both as a team and individually with strong sense of responsibility and detailed minded.
*Candidates with less experience and qualification will be considered for the position of Project Co-ordinator.*
Interested parties, please send full resume with expected salary to HR Department by clicking “APPLY NOW”.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.