With the trend towards O2O (Online to Offline) Generation, our IT department, the strategic technology enabler with more than 70 staff, has established a comprehensive digitalized operation management system and Omni-Channel model, i.e. Business Intelligence Dashboard, Operation Management System and Campaign Monitoring System, to support the fast-changing business transformation needs across the Group.
To support the Group’s continuous IT infrastructure development, we are currently looking for the IT professionals to join our fast-growing team
- Become part of a large-scale digital transformation project
- Responsible for end-to-end IT & Digital project management, including user requirements collection and analysis, wireframe and system flow design, UAT and launch planning
- Enthuse about website and mobile app wireframing, UI prototyping, visual and frontend design in pixel-perfect quality
- Liaise and coordinate with internal department & external vendors
- Work closely with in house and 3rd party resources for on-time delivery of assigned work streams
- Manage project daily tasks and report status timely with proper documentation
- Ensure successful delivery within agreed time, cost and quality targets
- Understand clients’ marketing needs and able to propose appropriate digital & ecommerce solutions
- Provide project coordination and administrative support to manager
- University graduate in Business, E-commerce, Information System or related disciplines
- Minimum of 3 years working experience on eCommerce & digital projects
- Solid understanding of Mobile and Web technologies including UIUX, SEO, SEM, Native & Hybrid app features, eCommerce, Social Media Marketing, API etc
- Explore latest digital marketing trends for new innovative initiatives
- Experience in new design trends and tools such as RWD, PWA, Material design, Sketch, Axure, UXPin, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics, Optimize, Google Ads, Google Marketing Platform, and Facebook Ads will be a big plus
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, self-initiated, attentive to details and customer focused
- Enjoy a dynamic and multi-tasking working environment
- Possesses sense of ownership and responsibility
- Self-motivated & well-organized person
We offer 5 days work, medical benefit and competitive salary to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please Click Here to submit your application.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purpose only.