- Review and assist in the approval process of all project related regional proposals, particularly programmes to supervisors prior to the formal submissions of ADB and PCBs by Regional offices
- Guide and monitor in process the planning of overall project development by Region PMD/PIC team on all project and design (structure) related issues.
- Assist in guiding, checking and providing advice to the regional office in the preparation of project manpower planning, consultant appointment program, master program, design program, tendering and short term construction programs.
- Coordinate with and monitor regional project team in order to control overall project development and project progress.
- Provide advices in improving the construction works to ensure they are carried out in accordance with latest government regulations, contract specifications, drawings and our predetermined quality standard, budget, development period and sales targets.
- Conduct regular on site project review/audit in relation to project SOP, particularly on Quality, HSE compliance and overall site progress and contractor performance.
- Assist in establishment of Project Management related SOPs and implementation, including responsible for updating “Green Book” section’s on: 1. Project Data; 2. Master Program; 3. 27 Milestone Program; 4. Cost Control;
- 5. Site Audit and Rectification; 6. Site Photo and Video; 7. Project Predicted problems and solutions.
- Assist in the H.O. PMD approval process for all project related regional submissions.
- Coordinate with HQ’s departments, project team members & Regional and district project team members regarding the abovementioned issues.
- Assist in solving all ad-hoc new project issues including taking up project management role for urgent regional issues when no PIC is onboard at the time.
- Degree holder in Architecture / Building / Project Management / Real Estate or related disciplines
- Minimum of 10 years’ Shanghai / Guangzhou experience in large scale / prestigious property development and project management gained in developers
- Comprehensive knowledge in Architecture/ Construction / Contract Administration with experience in residential / commercial / hotel experience
- Well-versed with PRC statutory standards and regulations
- Good knowledge of building and finishing materials and their applications
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluent Putonghua is essential
- Frequent travel to the PRC is required
Interested parties please send resume with salary expectation and availability to Human Resources Department, K. Wah International Holdings Limited, 29/F, K. Wah Centre, 191 Java Rd., North Point, H.K. or by clicking Apply Now.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. All applications will be retained for a maximum period of 2 years and may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group.