- To plan, monitor and control project progress
- To ensure all construction activities comply with contractual and statutory requirements
- To monitor overall financial, commercial, contractual and technical matters for all current projects.
- To control and supervise overall site activities and liaise with client's representatives and subcontractors
- To gather and analyse data relating to work progress, adequacy and effectiveness
- Degree or above in interior design / building studies / architecture or equivalent
- At least 15 years solid experience in fit-out projects of retails, offices & hotels, etc.
- Strong technical background and site experience
- Good communication and sound relationship with cooperation parties including clients and subcontractors
- Conversant with interior fit-out nature, A&A work and contractual documents
- Strong in leadership/management and can work under pressure
- Good computer literacy, especially in Word and Excel and Microsoft Project
- Fluent written and spoken in English & Chinese
- Immediate available preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package (14 days Annual Leave, Double Pay, Discretionary Bonus, Group Medical Insurance, Bank Holidays and Education Assistant) to the right candidate. Interested parties please mark in the email subject which post you apply for and send full resume with current salary, expected salary and availability to our HR manager. (Please quote reference number.)
*Personal data collected will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only.