- Provide leadership to the construction and development teams throughout the lifecycle of residential/commercial development projects in Hong Kong
- Responsible for planning, execution and construction supervision of comprehensive development projects including progress, quality and budgetary control
- Liaise and collaborate with government authorities, consultants, contractors and internal departments
- Ensure the quality of works, safety and environmental precaution measures carried out in compliance with the contract document and statutory regulations
- Degree in Architectural or related disciplines
- At least 10 years of project management experience in overseeing large-scale development projects independently from inception to completion
- Membership of recognized professional institute with 10 years of post-qualification experience
- Experience in high end residential / commercial / office projects is preferred
- Conversant with local government regulations
- Strong leadership, project management and communication skills, self-motivated and a team player
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Please submit your application in full details by clicking Here.
For further information on Wheelock Properties (Hong Kong) Limited, please visit our website: www.wheelockpropertieshk.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and invite applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and handled by authorized persons for recruitment-related purposes only within the Wheelock & Wharf Group. Applicants not hearing from us within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful.