The objective of the Senior Project Manager or Project Manager role is to support the Group’s key projects of reengineering the business process to achieve the continuous and sustainable improvement across its China-Thailand
operations along the sourcing, distribution and logistics. He or she is responsible to identify the initiatives for improvement, communicate the direction, plan and actions, and to manage the expected outcome is delivered.
- Evaluate the business process and identify the scope of the improvements
- Collect the data from internal stakeholders to understand the existing business and functional workflow and to address the needs and requirements
- Analyse and highlight the market operational trend, government and industry regulation, and technology tools related to the identified improvement area
- Report and present the findings and figures to the Board of Management, function or business executives
- Suggest the improvement proposals to incorporate change
- Define and design the detail project plans including the goals, objective, deliverables, workflow, schedule and budget
- Develop and design documents including training manuals, process outlines, flowcharts and implementation procedures.
- Facilitate the project rollout, implementation and management
- Communicate the business improvement plan to the managers and stakeholders and gain their supports
- Regularly track the project progress and report to the stakeholders
- Manage the resource allocation within the budget and the timely execution
- Document the changed business and operational guidelines and policies
- Implement and manage the change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess the project performance and outcome
- University degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or any related discipline
- Minimum 3-years’ experience in project or business process management
- Strong business analysis skills including planning, feasibility assessments and requirements development
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Chinese and spoken Thai.
- Familiar with the business, operational and cultural practices in Thailand and China, preferrably with working experience in Thailand and/or the Chinese Mainland
- Experience working in China-Thailand businesses or projects
- Frequent travel to the PRC and Thailand is required
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Manager
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Contract negotiation
- Conflict resolution experience
- Able to tolerate stress
If you'd like to apply, click apply below.