- Assist the Senior Manager to develop strategies and detailed plans for executing projects and services in the areas of stakeholder engagement to achieve company goals and KPIs.
- Develop, coordinate and deliver a broad range of internal and external communication and stakeholder engagement services within specific programmes.
- Plan and deliver stakeholder events, workshops, briefings, information sessions and presentations.
- Collaborate closely with government bodies, educational institutes and organisations, schools and community groups for partnership establishment and cooperation opportunities.
- Manage web contents, social media and community platforms and budget.
- Take up ad-hoc duties as required.
- A degree in Education, Communication, Marketing, or related discipline.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in project management, community engagement, partner business development and/or account servicing.
- Having knowledge of TPACK, Educational Technology, eReading and eAssessment will be an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, deliver and evaluate communications and engagement strategies.
- Proven skills in facilitation, design and implementation of stakeholder events, workshops, briefings, information sessions and presentations.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, including stakeholder management and collaboration.
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Wide network with local and overseas educational business segment, schools, teachers and education bodies.
- Strong knowledge in social networking, web authoring and editing.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Proactive, creative; result-oriented, and skillful at multi-tasking.
- Be able to work independently, able to meet tight deadlines and be a good team player.
- Passion for education and innovation.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Project Officer.
We provide attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidate:
- 5-day work week
- 14 Days Annual Leave + 7 days seniority annual leave
- Performance Incentive
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Employer MPF Voluntary Contribution (No cap)
- Training Subsidies
Interested parties looking for a promising career, please send your application letter and resume stating your Chinese and English result in public examination(s), current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" on or before 28 March 2019.
Personal data provided will be used strictly for recruitment and other employment-related purposes. Details of the Personal Information Collection Statement - Recruitment of the Company can be found at https://www.hkedcity.net/hq/recruit/statement.
Applicants please submit one application for each post. Applicants not invited for interview after 8 weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Company reserves the right not to fill the post(s).