Assisting the Senior Property Manager / Property Manager for overall management duties of one or more properties within the Company's portfolios.
- Support the Senior Property Manager / Property Manager in executing various strategy and operational policies / procedures in assigned portfolios.
- Coordinate for the procurement of services / materials / equipment.
- Monitor the day-to-day operation for property management, technical services, security.
- Monitor / coordinate repair & maintenance work, improvement projects, interior fitting out work / reinstatement work.
- Assist in property handover / take back.
- Constantly review and monitor the provision of tenant support service.
- Assist in preparing management budgets.
- Assist in monitoring income and expenditure of the building accounts.
- Assist in staff performance monitoring.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the seniors.
- Degree holder, preferably in Property Management or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in property management with at least 2 years at supervisory level, preferably in leased properties
- Possess good supervisory skill, interpersonal and communication skill
- Self-motivated with strong sense of responsibilities
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Property Officer.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Those interested please press "Apply Now" or send full resume, with job reference, present and expected salary to: