- Handle material sourcing, price negotiation with suppliers, issue PO, quality assurance and shipment follow up ;
- Build and execute a purchasing plan to meet production schedule and requirements ;
- Monitor logistic flow for raw materials ;
- Maintain inventory at a healthy level ;
- Prepare periodical and ad-hoc reports for management reviews ;
- Travel to China factory twice a week.
- Form. 7 or above ;
- At least 3 to 5 years experience in material planning & inventory ;
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skill ;
- Good command of both written and spoken Mandarin & English ;
- Pleasant and hardworking ;
- Able to work under pressure ;
- Immediately available preferred ;
- ERP system knowledge is required.
We offer excellent career prospect and attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please contact us at 2755 6624 for inquiry.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.