- To source and conduct quotation exercises on food and non-food items for chain restaurant
- To analyze the purchasing data and prepare management reports in achieving policy compliance
- Execute launching plan for each store according to sales budget, seasonal trends
- Evaluate to achieve competitive price, deals & terms and develop supplier network and long term partnership
- Handling full set of shipping documents
- To carry out ad-hoc projects
- Diploma holder in Purchasing/ Supply Chain Management or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ purchasing experience in F&B/ food trading industry
- Strong market senses, detail-minded, numeric sensitive and good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Independent, initiative and result-orientated
- Proficient in MS Office like Word & Excel, Chinese Word Processing a MUST
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Knowledge of ISO 22000 and ERP system would be an advantage
Working Location: Yau Tong
Interested candidates, please contact us at 63599534 for company details before applying.
All personal data collected will be kept in strictly confidence and will be used for recruitment related purposes only.