• Implement, review and update food safety management system (ISO22000 & HACCP)
• Lead subordinates to conduct regular factory inspection
• Review and update operating procedures and guidelines of food factory to meet company’s food quality and hygiene standard
• Identify and resolve possible risk regarding food safety and hygiene
• Investigate and analyze food safety and quality complaints, suggest plans to avoid recurrence
• Review quality document and issue Monthly Quality Report to management
• Deliver trainings on hygiene and food safety
• Communicate and work frequently with internal departments (e.g. Purchasing, Production, Warehouse, Training and Logistics, etc.) to strengthen the product quality and safety
• Assist in other ad-hoc projects as assigned
• Monitor the pest control program and evaluate the contractor's performances
• Degree holder in Food Science or related discipline
• At least 3 years QA experience in food industry, with at least 1 year in supervisory level
• Good knowledge of HACCP and ISO22000
• Exposure of food factory operation will be an advantage
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Detail-minded, able to handle multiple tasks
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
• Proficient PC skills
We offer competitive remuneration and benefit packages to the right candidate. Interested parties please click Apply Now button and also submit your application letter, resume with expected salary and availability.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the J&D Holdings Limited. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Established in 2007, we are one of the eatery groups in Hong Kong.
Our group holds Tong Kee Bao Dim, Tong Bao Dim, Man Wah Restaurant and Katsutoyo Sushi with over 100 outlets. Quality has always been the top priority of us, we persists in producing fresh local-made food with finest ingredients and providing customers with speedy service.
To cope with our rapid business expansion, we are looking for high calibre professional to join our team.