about the company.
This Top Tier Global Bank has historical success in Hong Kong with great corporate coverage. Due to business need, a Relationship Manager in needed to join the platform in managing an existing portfolio of local & cross border corporate accounts .
about the team.
You will join a team with great dynamics with members from all walks of life. You will be a part of a result-oriented team and enjoy strong management support from leadership and also middle / back office.
about the job.
- work closely with the Team Head to manage and develop a portfolio of ranging from Large Local / Chinese SOEs
- be responsible for ensuring in-depth credit assessment for new and existing clients.
- be involved in day to day business meetings and communicate with clients to solve enquiries on an ad-hoc basis.
- explore compatibility and bring new clients on-board to expand your portfolio.
- assist in the growth of the business.
skills & experiences required.
Your previous experience as a Relationship Manager within leading corporate / commercial bank will bring your closer to success and fit within the department. You will have 6+ years of experience with strong knowledge in insurance, investment, trade finance, cash and familiar with preparing credit proposals and on-boarding process for corporate clients. You're team player and opportunist in identifying new business opportunities.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out more opportunities in Corporate Banking contact Yetta Chan at +852 2232 3415 or email [email protected]