- Responsible for hosting daily financial live show broadcasting and prepare financial market commentary regularly.
- Maintain solid relationship and networks with press, media partners and prospective clients.
- Collect and study financial market data and information to conduct research.
- Prepare materials for marketing and investment seminars; and
- Conduct in-depth equity research and evaluate on specified sectors.
- Assist in ad-hoc project and carry out any other duties and responsibility as assigned by management.
- Degree holder in Business, Economics or other related disciplines
- At least 5 years of relevant experiences
- Experienced in financial modelling and familiar with Bloomberg functionalities
- Excellent analytical, report writing, presentation, interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Candidate with more experiences will be considered as Research Manager
- Immediate availability preferred
- Competitive remuneration package
- Meal Allowance
- Attendance Bonus
- Annual Leave: 12 days or above
- 5 Days Work + Bank Holidays
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical & Life Insurance
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate.
For more details, please visit our Group website at www.bsgroup.com.hk
Interested party, please submit your detailed resume with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" or fax to: 2530 2218.
(All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)