- Lead & build the team to conduct R&D activities in Green Transportation technology including Electric Vehicles, Power Electronics Systems, EV Chargers, Alternative Energy Vehicles (e.g.
Fell Cell, Hybrid energy storage systems) , electric drive chain, etc.
- Develop centre’s Green Transportation technology roadmap & identify related innovative technologies and products for auto industry application and turn into project opportunities
- Able to contribute core technology know how and expand the team’s core competence in Green Transportation
- Initiate and drive R&D projects in Green Transportation and plan to realize the implementation within the centre and team under limited resources
- Manage R&D projects effectively, conduct progress review based on program milestone to meet management expectations
- Provide leadership to ensure project progress and spending within scope, identify issues and roadblocks, and to provide timely and proper solutions
- Conduct technology transfer of R&D results to production and provide coaching to others
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Science or equivalent. Advanced degrees like Master/ PhD are perferred
- With at least 8 years R&D experience in automotive systems with strong project management skill
- Experience in product development in EV industry is a must to lead a knowledge team
- Good commercial and industry network in automotive industry in China, Hong Kong and Overseas
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic
qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by clicking "Apply Now" (quoting the reference number on the subject
heading) on or before 4 February 2020.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will
be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.