Departments: Personal Banking Risk And Integrated Management Department
Business Development, Product Development & Management, Quality Assurance, Risk Management
- Responsible for executing all-rounded collection duties of various products.
- Manage and monitor the problem loan portfolio to ensure asset quality.
- Provide recommendation to senior executive regarding collection strategy effectiveness for various portfolios.
- To prepare regular or ad hoc reports with regard to the lending portfolio and credit compliance.
- Keep abreast of the prevailing market conditions, bank policies or guidelines and regulatory requirements of credit risk management and ensure compliance thereof.
- Liaise with various parties to consider various risks in product / project development processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- University Degree with major in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related disciplines.
- Professional qualification such as ACCA, FRM, CFA will be desirable.
- At least 8 years' experience in credit / financial analysis, preferably with debt collection experience.
- Sound knowledge of all aspects of credit industry.
- Good credit sense / credit judgment with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of both verbal and written English and Chinese, with fluency in Putonghua an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances
to the right candidates. Interested parties, please submit your application by clicking Apply Now. For details, please visit our website
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful
and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.