Our client is a global luxury group in Beauty & Cosmetics. To cope with their business expansion and store openings, they are now looking for a Senior Retail Manager.
Senior Retail Manager
Beauty & Costmetics
- Customer Service:
- Maintain and set an example of excellent internal and external customer service; support brand's standards.
- Resolve customer issues, in an efficient and quick manner.
- Utilize and maintain customer database for phone calls, product launches events and appointments in conjunction with the company’s customer program.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere that is focused on achieving sales and profit goals.
- Determine and communicate individual sales goals and hold staff accountable in accordance with the company’s business practices.
- Analyze and review goal attainment; develop strategies to improve performance.
- Business Management:
- Open and develop new markets
- Assess counter space requirements vs. ever-changing business needs.
- Identify and negotiate the best space and location for the brand within the retail partners environment.
- Develop and work within a budget for all regional meetings and staffing.
- Ensure documentation is completed and submitted to finance on a timely basis (expense reports, credit card statements etc.).
- Establish contacts with finance, renew store openings.
- Ensure expenses are within approved budget guidelines (e.g. courier costs, telephone, fax, etc.).
- Ensure Retail Managers have correct tools and training to manage inventory levels properly.
- Recommend and maintain the inventory of display and merchandising materials.
- Ensure all locations are effectively maintained (meet expectations and support management in upholding these standards).
- Marketing & Events:
- Plan and schedule all events.
- Train Retail Manager to provide assistance.
- Attend events
- Human Resources:
- Recruit and hire the quality of management and retail staff required to meet the brand's standards of excellence.
- Provide on-going training to empower Retail Managers to run their businesses successfully.
- Provide clear constructive feedback on a regular basis to Retail Managers and retail staff concerning their job performance.
Qualifications / Skills:
Education: Minimum high school education, college background preferred.
Job-Related Experience:Previous experience in cosmetic field preferred. Specialty store management background a plus.
Job Related Experience: Five years retail experience, cosmetic preferred, one-two years management experience required.
Retail Partnered Stores, Freestanding Stores, travel to and from locations, office (home or specified location), some overnight travel.
Interested candidates, please click "Apply" to apply for this position or call Joey Li at +852 3468 7693 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.