Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open,
collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
The Senior Sales Account Manager will manage the sales activities in North East Asia for the Asset Management solutions including generating new clients and new business at existing clients from the selected client portfolio. Targeted firms include asset
managers and fund administrators. With a primary focus on the FIS Investment Operations suite of products. Products included are InvestOne, IntelliMatch, Hedge 360, APT, Monis, MarketMap, XSP, Investran, Front Arena, and others.
The Senior Sales Account Manager goal is to grow sales in her/his territory and achieve sales targets.
What you will be doing:
- Manage the sales activities in North East Asia for the Asset Management solutions including generating new clients and new business at existing clients from the selected client portfolio. Targeted firms include asset managers and fund administrators. With
a primary focus on the FIS Investment Operations suite of products. Products included are InvestOne, IntelliMatch, Hedge 360, APT, Monis, MarketMap, XSP, Investran, Front Arena, and others.
- Work with sales management to develop and execute sales plans for target market sectors across the portfolio of solutions.
- Acquiring new clients for FIS (formerly SunGard) Asset Management solutions in North East Asia to ensure sales quotas are achieved
- Developing a sound sales pipeline of potential sales opportunities in assigned territory
- Cold calling, prospecting and following up marketing leads
- Identify, contact and qualify new prospects within the territory
- Manage sales opportunities from first call through to closure
- Participating in sales calls and online visits to determine appropriate resources or representation by other FIS departments to close the deal
- Building and developing relationships to work with prospects at all levels (including C-levels)
- Develop and execute responses to queries from prospects and clients which may take the form of informal requests or more formal RFI/RFP documents
- Undertaking demonstrations and/or presentations of selected product offerings
- Negotiating and closing new business contracts
- Optimizing time and resources
- Setting up meetings efficiently to make best use of travel time
- Prioritizing appropriately to maximize revenue
- Developing add-on business from selected client portfolio to ensure sales quotas are achieved
- Properly report activity by maintaining details of the sales pipeline within the territory using the internal opportunities management system
- Stay on top of all the market developments within the territory and take ownership of market intelligence and maintain awareness of all competitor activity.
What you bring:
- At least 8 years proven sales experience in IT.
- Good understanding of the Investment Management Business Industry.
- Structured individual with ability to frame his/her work.
- Capable, articulate, personable, and energetic self-starter with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated: ability to generate ideas and demonstrate initiative, tenacity, perseverance, and ownership.
- Team player with ability to work successfully within immediate team and the broader FIS global environment.
- Maintaining professionalism and projecting a positive image of the company.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese with Mandarin is an advantage.
- Preference given to individual who has Software Selling Experience in an International Firm.
- Experience selling financial software solutions.
- Knowledge of asset management.
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect.
- A variety of career development, resources and opportunities.