- Liaise with overseas customers in order confirmation and handle their daily enquiries.
- Communicate with China factories and internal parties
- Ensure accurate and on-time production orders, order status reports and delivery time schedule, etc
- Coordinate samples development and delivery on time and prepare for customer presentation
- Follow up the whole merchandising process from product development until production
- Prepare product related documents and reports
- Process orders in customer system and company systems
- Handle ad hoc assignments as required.
- High diploma or above in Sales and Marketing or related discipline;
- Minimum 4 years merchandising or manufacturing trading work experience.
- Experience in handling USA and Europe chain store customers will be an advantage.
- Familiarize ERP order entry and processing.
- Strong interpersonal and time management
- Well-organized, self-motivated, and able to work independently and extra hours
- Good PC skill (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese WP is essential)
- Candidates with strong experiences will be considered as Assistant Manager
- Immediate available is preferred.
Attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidates.
Interested parties. Please send your full resume including current and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”. Personal data will be collected for recruitment purpose only.
Learn us more at