HONG KONG & MACAU and GREATER CHINA
The candidate will be responsible for meeting and exceeding sales targets for an assigned territory by promoting and selling the financial, cybersecurity, blockchain, risk management, IT Audit and higher education certified programs in the region. We are looking for individuals who have a passion in the way the world learns.
As a Senior Sales Executive, you will be responsible for meeting and exceeding sales targets assigned by promoting and selling our training programs and consultancy services. We are looking for a highly knowledgeable and capable candidate with a proven track record of selling training and education programs especially in Financial, IT Audit, Cybersecurity and Higher Education. Candidates must possess an in depth knowledge of the Higher Education industry. The Sales Executive will spend the majority of his/her time developing new prospects and closing new business.
- Meeting and exceeding set sales quotas for defined area/region
- Making prospecting an integral part of your regular routine ensuring new prospects are being added to the sales funnel on an ongoing basis
- Moving the sale through the entire sales process actively engaging our resources as necessary to ensure success
- Taking an active role in the RFP process
- Continually learning about new products and improving your selling skills. The candidate will be required to attend training events throughout the year and will be expected to participate in self-paced tutorial learning when appropriate
- Being well informed about current industry trends and being able to talk intelligently about the education industry in the assigned area/region
- Becoming familiar with all our industry vendor programs in the region and how they relate to our corporate sales
- Attending and participating in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows
- Preparing written presentations, reports and price quotations
- Assisting in contract negotiations
- Building and managing a quantifiable 12 month sales pipeline
- Effectively and efficiently deploy our and partner resources at appropriate stages in the sales cycle to advance the sales process
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
- 5-7+ years’ sales experience in the eLearning, education, and/or complex learning solution and software sales industries
- Must have strong understanding of education software sales cycles and dealing with top decision makers within education
- Knowledge of eLearning/education industry preferred
- Successful achievement of 2M+ quotas
- Ability to manage a pipeline of 50+ accounts at any given time
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must possess strong leadership, motivational, and presentation skills
- Proven success prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle; proposing, presenting and discussing solutions with C-level and other decision-makers
- Ability to craft a solution with appropriate products and services that meets business goals based on client discussions
- Working knowledge of cybersecurity , higher education and emerging technology trends
- This position requires the candidate to work out of office as base of operations
- Must be able to travel 50%+
- Languages: Fluent in English and Mandarin and Cantonese is mandatory
Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree
Please send your full resume in word format together with a covering letter, with expected salary and availability to us by email via "Apply Now".
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.