- The incumbent will be responsible for performing various sales and marketing activities of a range of condiments products;
- Handling the existing accounts and expanding sales distribution channels;
- Providing before and after sales services and keep close liaison with clients;
- Handle daily operations of Sales Department, included but unlimited : customer's enquiries, order follow up, invoicing, coordinate daily delivery and logistics services, sales report and analysis, etc;
- Other duties as assigned by immediately supervisor;
- Diploma holder or above in Sales & Marketing, Business Management, Food science or equivalent
- Min. 2 years' sales experience in FMCG industry
- Knowledge in ISO9001, ISO22000, HACCP is an advantage;
- Good communication skill, presentable, analytical, self-motivated, team player and capacity to work independently;
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin is an advantage
- Good PC knowledge in MS word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc
We offer competitive package to right candidate, including double pay, performance bonus, free lunch, shuttle bus, education allowance, housing allowance, Medical and other benefits.
Working hours : Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm & Saturday 9:00am to 12:00noon
Interested parties please send full resume in Chinese and English in strict confidence with expected salary & earliest availability to us for interview.