· Actively engaged with all activities to find potential investors；
· Sales activities: to track buyers and conduct daily reports and closing up, etc.
· Use available channels and network to self-generate leads.
· Actively follow up and build strong relationships with each potential lead.
· Take actions that ultimately result in converting leads into property sales.
· Coordinate and organize property tours or sales related activities..
· Ensure everything within the team is well documented, either regular updates to the system (e.g. Salesforce), SOP, Leads Summary, etc.
· Prepare and verify sales agreement with buyers.
· Ensure the all channels all needed and suitable information and materials.
· Assist in collection, preparation and generation of project promotional and sales material.
· Highly motivated individuals with a desire to exceed expectations
· Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, customer service skills and negotiation
· Professional and positive attitude towards all dealings with clients
· Good command of English (oral & written), Cantonese and Mandarin
· 1-2 years of relevant sales or customer service experience in property/insurance industry for the position of Property Consultants
ABOUT JUWAI LTD
Juwai Limited is a fast paced, innovative online advertising business, operating Juwai.com, the number one Chinese international property portal.
Juwai.com is at the forefront of online advertising with unique and first-to-market products. We think differently, work hard for our customers, and never settle for second best. TechinAsia rated Juwai.com as one of the top 10 companies to watch and we're regularly featured in global publications such as The New York Times, Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Financial Review, The Australian and South Morning China Post.
Our company is experiencing rapid growth, and we're constantly searching for talented people to join the team. Our culture is our strength, and at Juwai, no task is too big or too small. Entrepreneurial, insightful, creative, professional, team-oriented, responsible and fun are just some of the words that describe our Juwai team members.
We value ability, drive and passion over a fully decked CV. We find great people and help them create a role which grows with them, along with the business. Our team members work out of offices in Shanghai and Hong Kong.
Sounds good? Get more information here: