- Participate in a team for MDx product development and advancement;
- Responsible for planning, organizing and overseeing process or production trial, generating ideas for new products and researching feasibility in terms of profitability, resource availability
and compliance with regulations;
- Recording and analyzing data, investigating and testing new equipment, technology transfer, documentation and filing;
- Provide technical support to cross-functional team for product quality control, validation and evaluation;
- Liaise with engineering, research, technical and/or production staff, vendors, academic researchers and external collaborators to coordinate research or commercialization projects;
- Responsible for writing and reading technical papers, reports, reviews and specifications, patent and grant applications; and
- Report findings and project update at group and departmental meetings.
- Molecular Biology, Biomedical Engineering, Electronic Engineering or relevant disciplines with 3+ years related working experience; or in related areas. Candidate with less experiences
may also be considered;
- Proficient and meticulous in broad range of Engineering techniques, Software programming, and Molecular techniques are preferable;
- Hands-on experience in clinical research/ healthcare product, medical device or Point-Of-Care systems development, CE, FDA, or China NMPA application, ISO 9001 and ISO13485 process management
will be beneficial;
- Strong team spirit, interpersonal and communication skills, good English writing and reading ability; and
- Proactive, creative, positive attitude, result-oriented, capable of multi-tasking along with problem-solving expertise and capable of independent in-depth research.
If you are passionate, driven and looking for a new and exciting opportunity within a successful and growing company, this may be the right role for you.
Please click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
For more info, please visit our web page at
We will only consider applicants who apply directly to our firm and not through recruitment agencies. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be
used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be destroyed within 6 months.